Real Estate Industry Overview, Types of Real Estate, Careers
Library & ArchivesOffering research services and thousands of print and digital resources. Commercial ResearchAnalysis of commercial market sectors and commercial-focused issues and trends. Code of Ethics, NAR’s Constitution & Bylaws, and model bylaws for state & local associations. Commentary from NAR experts on technology, staging, placemaking, and real estate trends.
- Stay informed on the most important real estate business news and business specialty updates.
- Lenders play a major role in the industry as virtually all properties and developments use leverage to finance their business.
- Designations & CertificationsAcknowledging experience and expertise in various real estate specialties, awarded by NAR and its affiliates.
- Now that we’ve outlined the four main categories, let’s explore some specific examples of different types of real property.
- A grant deed, also known as a special warranty deed, is a legal document used to transfer ownership of real property.