Protein shakes are a great post workout recovery option. You can make them easily and have them on the go! But if you are bored of the same old protein shake, then it is time to add some twist to your regular protein shake recipes.
With the goodness of whey protein and delicious taste, these protein shakes are perfect for fitness enthusiasts who want to get the benefits of protein but without compromising on health. Whey protein supplements are the perfect addition to your fitness routine. Some of the main advantages of whey protein are –
- Helps build muscle mass
- Improves athletic performance
- Helps with quick and sustained post workout recovery
- Reduces fatigue and muscle soreness after intense workouts
- Helps with weight loss and weight management
- Boosts immunity
Try these 5 easy and quick recipes of protein shakes! Have them as breakfast or mid-meal snacks and get all the benefits of GNC whey protein.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake
Chocolate and peanut butter are like a match made in heaven. You can amalgamate these two ingredients in a tasty way in a protein shake to get all the benefits of whey protein. Have it for breakfast or as a dessert minus the guilt!
<makes how many glasses?>
- 1 ½ cups milk (you can take any milk – cow, soy, almond etc.)
- 2 scoops chocolate GNC protein powder
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Put all the ingredients in a blender jar and blend well until you get a smooth consistency.
- Transfer to a glass and enjoy chilled.
- Very Berry Protein Shake
Give your day a power packed start with this berry protein shake. Berries are a rich source of antioxidant so they’ll help prevent from oxidative stress caused due to free radicals. And whey protein provides added benefits.
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened milk (soy/almond/ cow)
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
- ½ tsp chia seeds
- 1 banana
- Put all the ingredients in a blender jar and blend for 30 seconds or until you get a smoothie like consistency.
- Transfer to a glass and relish!
- Coffee Protein Shake
If you are a coffee lover, then this delicious protein shake is a dream in glass. It is high in protein and low in sugar, so you can maintain your fitness journey and get all the different benefits of whey protein.
- ½ ripe banana
- 1 scoop GNC vanilla whey protein
- ½ cup brewed coffee
- ½ cup unsweetened almond/ soy milk
- 1 tsp cacao nibs (for topping)
- 1-3 drops stevia (if needed)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender jar and blend well until you get a smooth consistency.
- Transfer to a glass, top with cacao nibs and enjoy chilled!
- Workout Recovery Protein Smoothie
Don’t let a tough workout put you down! With this easy protein shake recipe you get the goodness of power packed ingredients and protein powder to help with ultimate recovery after intense workouts.
- ¾ cup ice
- ¼ cup pitted cherries
- 1 tbsp chopped walnuts
- ½ cup low-fat milk (you can also take almond or soy milk)
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
- 1 scoop vanilla GNC whey protein
- 1 small beetroot (boiled)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender jar and blend well until you get a smoothie like consistency.
- Transfer to a glass and enjoy it chilled!
- Banana Almond Protein Shake
Taking care of your body after intense workout is really important. When you supplement tired muscles with the right amount of protein, it’ll help improve your athletic performance, build stamina, and reduce fatigue and muscle soreness. Try this easy recipe and this protein shake will become your favorite.
- ½ cup coconut water
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- Churn all the ingredients in a high speed blender for about 30 seconds or until you get smoothie like consistency.
- Transfer to a glass and devour it chilled!
You can buy the complete range of whey protein and other GNC proteins directly from www.guardian.in. The website is one stop solution for all your fitness supplements needs. GNC is a world leader in fitness and wellness and has more than 85 years of scientific expertise. By bringing to you state of the art products that are scientifically proven and are designed by nutrition experts, GNC has become a name that’s synonymous with quality.
It is highly recommended that you consult your doctor before including any new whey protein supplement in your fitness routine. Also make sure to go through the dosage instructions carefully. Consuming excess amount over a long period of time may lead to certain side effects and cause allergic reactions as well.